C.E.R.T.S. is a recognized charity under Section 501(c)3 of the IRS tax code EIN#: 01-0592853, so donations to the Adult Action Center are tax deductible. For more information, please contact Melissa MacCord at the New Castle location or Coleen Clark at the Kent County location. You can help C.E.R.T.S. by supporting us financially, volunteering, being a sponsor or an in kind donor.
Gifts can also be designated through
United Way #9618
DE state employees Charitable Campaign #71036
Chesapeake Bay Area Federal Campaign #39885
Financial contributions in support of our programs can be made in a wide variety of ways including:
- designating your United Way of Delaware donation to C.E.R.T.S. by writing in agency code #9618
- workplace giving – don’t forget to designate C.E.R.T.S.!
- corporate matching gifts
- attending our events and supporting our raffles and auctions
- sending a check to C.E.R.T.S. 52 Reads Way, New Castle, DE 19720
- donating via the Donate Now button on our page